Sunday, January 22, 2012

365 Project - Week 3

Here is the third week of photos for my 365 project - Life - Up Close:

  Captive Wooden Beads on 365 Project Crystal on 365 Project Japanese Silver Grass on 365 Project Worry Not! on 365 Project Teacup with bokeh on 365 Project Clockworks on 365 Project Vase detail with bokeh on 365 Project
Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on the 365 Project website. 

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

Again, let me know if you are also doing a 365 project.  I love to see other people's work.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!