Friday, January 27, 2012

Photo Friday - Greenery


























I did a reflection photo the other day of a pineapple for my 365 project. I liked it so much I decided to try another one. I added a frame on this one, too. Too much? I love playing around with PhotoShop and love adding extras to my photos when I can figure out how to do something.

Nice challenge PF.  Finding something green in the middle of frickin' winter was definitely frickin' challenging.  ;)   Because of this, I feel justified in using a subject I've used before on this blog.

For more "Greenery" photos, visit the Photo Friday website.

For more of my submissions, please see my PhotoFriday set on my Flickr page.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shot and reflection!
    Have a great weekend.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!