Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Snapshot - Bathroom Faucet

We are finally ready to begin bathroom renovations! This has been in the planning stage for over a year. It should have been done last June, but because of the flood the contractor couldn't get to our house. For the past two months, we've been in overdrive trying to get everything ordered and delivered so he can start on Monday. So far, it's not been too much fun, but once it's done I'll be one happy girl. I can't wait. Hopefully, I'll post some before and after shots in about 2 months when it's complete. *fingers crossed*.

Today, I have a photo of the bathroom faucet. I'm not a huge fan of chrome (fingerprints already! and it's not even installed) and would have loved to get it in satin nickel or something like that, but that wasn't in the budget. C'est la vie.

















Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books. To participate – post a picture that you've taken (or one taken by a friend, or a family member) then add your link on Alyce’s site using Mr. Linky.

7 comments:

  1. Well, having just this last year renovated our old house and sold it and then building a new house, I feel your pain. However, chrome is the new satin nickel (or so I'm told). Building products - they are ever changing. Good luck with your bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have chrome faucets and you're right about fingerprints. I try not to notice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will still be pretty! :) I can't wait to see the before and after photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love nice new fixtures...hope you enjoy this one; and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the variety of photos we get on Saturdays! I was just looking at our bathroom taps and thinking that it really was time to go. Good tip about the chrome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our home just went thru a major remodel ... and like you mentioned it's not much fun, but now that it's all it done, it sure was worth it. Hope your bathroom remodel turns out great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoo boy. Bathroom renos is exactly what we're in the middle of and it's not a lot of fun. It'll look good when it's done, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!