Sunday, February 5, 2012

365 Project - Week 5

Here it is week 5 and I'd love to say that I'm going strong. The truth is this is hard. Sometimes I have to take dozens of photos to find just one that I like enough to post. I have the time, but not always the stamina. I get frustrated when a shot just isn't working and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. This is supposed to be a challenge and challenging it is. I'm definitely using my camera more and I think I'm learning a little along the way. I guess that's the point, right?

So, on to this week's photos for my 365 project - Life - Up Close:
String on 365 Project White, part deux on 365 Project Is it art or is it soup? on 365 Project Old Woody on 365 Project I heart my books! on 365 Project I heart buttons! on 365 Project Hoar Frost on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on the 365 Project website. 

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. These are great photos!!

    Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and great work!
    I think it is so difficult photographing white, your photos are great!
    I get frustrated too when a shot is not working and I do not know what I am doing wrong.
    Have a great weekend.
    Greetings from Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!