Monday, February 13, 2012

365 Project - Week 6

Week 6 of my photos for my 365 project: Life - Up Close. I tried a few new things this week; some more successful than others. It was fun nevertheless.
Drip on 365 Project Sweet on 365 Project Paint brushes on 365 Project Stapler on 365 Project Car Keys on 365 Project American Currency on 365 Project Slinky shadows on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on the 365 Project website. 

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!