Sunday, February 26, 2012

365 Project - Week 8

Here are my photos for the 8th week of my 365 project. I got some my much needed renewed energy this week with the purchase of a new macro lens: Canon EF-S 60mm F/2.8 Macro. I love it!  It's definitely going to take lots of patience, practice and perseverance, but I'll eventually get the hang of it. The last three photos were shot with that lens.

Afternoon Tea on 365 Project Time to Read on 365 Project Book Thong on 365 Project Sharp! on 365 Project Quilling on 365 Project Wacom Pen Tip on 365 Project Ladybug on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on the 365 Project website. 

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

That's it for now. 

3 comments:

  1. Great shots!
    My favorites are the three you took with the macro lens.
    Thanks for sharing.
    I know I've said it before (and I'll say it again) I love to follow your 365 project.
    Have a beautiful day.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm still getting used to the new lens, but so far I love it.

      Delete
  2. afternoon tea with cake is not only great picture but tasty snack as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!