Monday, March 12, 2012

365 Project - Week 10

Here are my photos for the 10th week of my 365 project. I've still been taking many photos a day and posting the best one, but I feel like I'm running out of energy and inspiration...only 42 weeks to go. *sigh* The macro lens, while I love it, is giving me a few headaches. Hopefully, I can gain some momentum this week and keep it going.

   Abstract #2 on 365 Project Pocket Detail on 365 Project Parfum on 365 Project Parfum - Part Deux on 365 Project Kodak Instamatic X-25  on 365 Project Watch on 365 Project My blue button on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions and explanations on the 365 Project website. 

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

If you are doing a 365 project, let me know.  I'd love to see your work. 

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Another series of great and creative shots!
    Since I read your project page, the Water Crown is one of the best shots I've ever seen.
    It's awesome!!!!!
    Keep on with the great work you're doing on your photos!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Wish you a beautiful day.
    Greetings Mette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mette! I was pretty happy when that one worked out. I'll probably post another version for Wordless Wednesday tomorrow. Can't let some good shots go to waste. ;) Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!