Sunday, March 4, 2012

365 Project - Week 9

Here are my photos for the 9th week of my 365 project. I'm still loving the new lens and have used it quite a bit...shots 3,5 and 6 below. For shot 2, it looks like I used a macro lens, but I didn't. The image was quite clear, so I did a lot of cropping.

It's still takes quite a bit of time each day to do this project. Some days I only have to take a few shots to get something; other days it's more like 30 shots. I also spend a lot of time on the 365 Project website looking at other people's photos and commenting on them.

  Brownie Hawkeye on 365 Project Change Jar on 365 Project Abstract #1 on 365 Project The 29th on 365 Project Out of time on 365 Project Fizzy Strawberry on 365 Project Fan on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on the 365 Project website. 

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

If you are doing a 365 project, let me know.  I'd love to see your work. 

Have a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. Another series of great and creative photos!
    It's so inspiring to see and read your project page.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Great work, Marie!
    Mette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mette,
      Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. Your photos inspire me, too!
      Have a great day.
      Marie

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!