Sunday, April 1, 2012

365 project - 13th week

Here are my photos for the 13th week of my 365 project. I'm trying to make the photos relate to my life a little more rather than a bunch of random shots of random objects. I think I was successful on that front for at least a few of these this week. The people on the 365 project website have been supportive, helpful and inspiring. I don't think I could do this project without them.

Bud on 365 Project Bird House on 365 Project Music on 365 Project Mouse innards on 365 Project Another rainy day on 365 Project Au revoir, Penny on 365 Project You say Weed, I say Wildflower on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions and explanations (of why I took the shot or how it relates to my life) on the 365 Project website. 

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. 7 great photos, love all of them.
    Great work, Marie.
    Is it already your 13th week?
    Thanks for sharing your project, love to follow your work.
    I bought PSE some months ago, but I haven't found out how to use it yet.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!