Sunday, April 8, 2012

365 project - 14th week

Here are my photos for the 14th week of my 365 project. Just as I thought I was gaining momentum and was on a roll, I hit a wall this week with regards to energy and inspiration. It's not just this project, it's everything that has me feeling blah. Anyway, I hope you are having a lovely, relaxing Easter Sunday.

Japanese Silver Grass on 365 Project Daily visitor on 365 Project Rusty Cotter Pin on 365 Project Abstact #3 on 365 Project Dyson on 365 Project Dakota on 365 Project Tea Light Holders on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on the 365 Project website. 

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You should not feel like that when you create such lovely images - they are all wonderful. Yes, I know how you feel about hoovering, Dyson lives just near me, and he is mega wealthy. Anyway I expect the job will be easier to do now. I have two hoovers, one upstairs and one down. It makes my life much simpler not having to haul them up and down the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 beautiful and creative photos, great work, Marie.
    I feel the same way about hoovering.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!