Sunday, April 15, 2012

365 project - 15th week

Week 15 of my 365 project is complete! It's hard to believe I've taken over 100 photos already. Actually, it's many more than that. Sometimes I take 30+ shots, just to get one to upload. Anyway, here's the latest bunch. My favourites are 2,3, and 6. I'm hoping to use PhotoShop Elements (PSE) better this coming week. Right now, I'm using too many Pioneer Woman (PW) actions and not learning to do stuff myself.

I just noticed that each of the photos below are in the landscape format.  I find that interesting because before I started the project, the majority of my shots were in portrait format...which I prefer. I'm going to try to pay more attention to that this week.  Update: I may have just figured out why.  I'm using my macro lens more and it's easier to have a steady hand when holding the camera horizontally.   Time to break out the tripod.  (Maybe if I use my old inherited one enough, I can justify buying a new one!)

Happy Easter! on 365 Project Found Treasure on 365 Project Forks on 365 Project New Phone on 365 Project Chess on 365 Project Faith, Hope and Charity on 365 Project Rusty Wire on 365 Project


Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on the 365 Project website.

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Marie - I do so admire your photography - it is lovely - in this set I am particularly attracted to the forks, great ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 7 of them are great photos and I like all of them. I agree with Rosemary on the forks.
    There's something special with this photo and like the rest of your photos I love your compositions.
    Another week with great work, Marie.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!