Sunday, April 22, 2012

365 project - 16th week

Here are the photos for Week 16 of my 365 project. I didn't plan to do all B&W-ish ones, but once I was halfway, I figured I might as well finish up the week. I'm still using Pioneer Woman's (PW) actions for Photoshop Elements too much, but I haven't found the time to figure out how to do some of the fancier stuff myself. Besides, I just adore a few of the them, namely Heartland (shot 5) and PW B&W. Sooner or later I'm going to have to learn how to do it.

This week my favourites are 1,3, and 5.

Peace Lily on 365 Project Old Punch Card on 365 Project Water Line on 365 Project Stylus on 365 Project Wired on 365 Project I'm puzzled. on 365 Project Rotten Log on 365 Project


Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on the 365 Project website.

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Another week with great shots, Marie.
    In addition to your favorites, I also like 7.
    Great work again.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!