Sunday, April 29, 2012

365 project - 17th week

Week 17 of my 365 project is in the can! That means, it's done. This is going to sound like a broken record, but I still haven't found the time to look at Photoshop Elements further. I'm still relying on Pioneer Woman's (PW) actions for Photoshop Elements to add some interest to my photos. This coming week (with the exception of today because I've already completed my photo), the plan is to use only the edits that came with Photoshop Elements 9.0...no add ons.

This week was kind of rough (motivation and inspiration wise) and I'm not particularly fond of any of these photos. I think they are ok, but I don't have any favourites.   If I had to pick one, I guess I like the 7th one the best. 

Watering Cans on 365 Project Garden Wall on 365 Project Shady Lady on 365 Project Garden Art on 365 Project Are you looking at me? on 365 Project Rusty Bells on 365 Project Rosemary on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on the 365 Project website.

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous selection of shots again Marie - so difficult to chose, but 1st the ladybird (that is what we call them) 2nd the rusty bells, and 3rd my name sake, Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rosemary, a gorgeous selection of shots again. Love them.
    I think it's difficult to chose too, but my favorites are 3,4,5,6 and of course 7.
    Love the rusty wheel in your garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!