Sunday, May 20, 2012

365 Project - 20th week

The 20th week of my 365 project is done. I had planned on doing a "same subject" shoot all week, but got bored with it and switched to different subjects after 4 days. I actually like most of the shots I took this week, which is pretty surprising. However, I think photos 2 and 4 could have come out better.

I'm still toying with the idea of wrapping up this project early. Maybe only completing 6 months instead of the full year. I think if I make the decision ahead of time I won't feel like I failed. I'm still thinking about it, though.

Anyway, here are the photos:

Hammers and Bells on 365 Project Gears and Prongs on 365 Project Wheels on 365 Project Hands and Face on 365 Project Dandelion on 365 Project As the Crow Flies on 365 Project Screen on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions and explanations on the 365 Project website.

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos again Marie - in the third one, I love the gold metal it really shimmers, the dandelion clock I like too, I have just been photographing them as well - I love their close up beauty, and the feather really interesting the way you have captured it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series of lovely photos as always, Marie.
    Thanks for sharing from your 365 Project.
    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!