Sunday, June 3, 2012

365 Project - 22nd Week

Here are the photos for the 22st week of my 365 project. It's been a blah week. I'm really struggling. No motivation, no inspiration and very little desire to pick up the camera.   I'm considering giving myself permission to wrap up this project early.   I don't know...*big sigh*

Orange on 365 Project Halved - Again on 365 Project Abundance on 365 Project Rewards on 365 Project Hello Stranger on 365 Project Grrr... on 365 Project Abstract #6 on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions and explanations on the 365 Project website.

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

See you next week...maybe. 

3 comments:

  1. Is that butterfly a Monarch? It is such a beautiful photograph, it is practically 3D. One of the best photos I have ever seen. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosemary. I believe it is a Monarch.

      Delete
  2. Great series of perfect photos as always Marie.
    Love all of these too.
    See we share the same love for lilacs. I only have one tree in the garden, but I'm planning
    to have more.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!