Tuesday, June 12, 2012

365 Project - 23rd Week

Here are the photos for the 23rd week of my 365 project. I had a better week. I'm still struggling with motivation and inspiration, but a little less so. I don't always devote the time I should to photography. I have other interests (too many it seems) and my time gets spread too thin. I hope to rectify that in small increments. This week, I hope to pull out my camera manual to learn a little more about all of the little buttons.

Raindrops on 365 Project Orderly on 365 Project It isn't easy being green... on 365 Project Gone to Seed on 365 Project Mackerel Skin on 365 Project Garden Face on 365 Project Rainchain in Action on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions and explanations on the 365 Project website.

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

3 comments:

  1. I love so many of these photos - the cherry is like a piece of jewellery, the rain chain - I adore, the seed grass - brilliant, lovely little frog, he has more colour than mine which are golden coloured, and the rain drops on the ladies mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series as always Marie.
    Love your photos. Your frogs are so much bigger than the ones we have in our garden.
    I've been planning to pull out my camera manual for a long time now, but so far I've only
    read a few pages.
    Wish you a wonderful weekend, Marie.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'apprécie ce tressage d'un set du deuxième cliché

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!