Thursday, June 21, 2012

365 Project - 24rd Week

Here are my photos for the 24th week of my 365 project. I can't believe I almost forgot to post this. It's been a busy week. I finally got around to reading part of my camera manual and did learn a few things, but not as much as I'd hoped. Still, something is better than nothing.

My favourites are 3, 5 and 7. As it turns out, 3 is my favourite photo now in the whole project. I love how it turned out. I love 5 because of the nostalgia and 7 was really fun to play with in post processing.

Rusty Cap on 365 Project Must. Get. Back. On. The. Treadmill.   on 365 Project Cherry Red on 365 Project Spooned on 365 Project Old Slide on 365 Project Ecdysis on 365 Project Measured on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions and explanations on the 365 Project website.

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Marie - I love this set of photos - such interesting textures and ideas. The tape measure is really clever, no idea how you did that, and the cherry is like a jewel that could be hung on a chain like a pendant. I would never have guessed that was a snake skin. You are right about dressing twins the same, you should really have been allowed to express your own individuality, but 36 years ago, I think that was considered the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series of photos, Marie, love all of them.
    The cherry is stunning and the tape measure is so creative.
    I was surprised when I saw no 6 is a snake skin.
    I see you're almost half way through your project.
    Wish you a wonderful week.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!