Monday, June 25, 2012

365 Project - 25th Week

The 25th week of my 365 project has come and gone. It's almost hard to believe that I've been doing this for almost 6 months.

I'm going through another rough patch with inspiration and motivation. I still don't know if I'm fully committed to completing this project. It may or may not happen.

Anyway, I don't have any favourites this week. I'm reasonably happy with 2 and 4, but I think each one of them could be better. Better composition, better/different lighting, better post-processing. Something. Anything.

Sky Scarf on 365 Project First on 365 Project Veins on 365 Project Bug on 365 Project Stacked and waiting on 365 Project Mushroom on 365 Project Shroomers and Lichen on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions and explanations on the 365 Project website.

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Another great series, Marie.
    My favorites are 2,3 and 4.
    I hope you'll continue your project, I love following your project.
    I'm so slow commenting and lately I've had no motivation or inspiration on photographing.
    When the weather is nice I'm out working in the garden.
    Wish you a wonderful weekend.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!