Friday, June 29, 2012

Photo Friday - Dog



















For some reason, the clarity of this photo isn't as good as it is on Flickr.  I've tried different sizes and large and small files.  Nothing seems to matter.  So, I'm putting this photo here, but I'm directing Photo Friday traffic to my Flickr page.  :( 

I also screwed up the layout of this blog in trying to post a large, more clear photo.  I'm having trouble changing it back quickly.  I don't have time to do it now, it's going to have to stay like this for now.  Uggg....

Anyway, I haven't been participating in Photo Friday because my 365 Project is taking too much time. However, when I saw the theme this week, I just knew I had to feature Miss Dakota, our neighbour's dog. I just took this photo a few days ago. She's such a sweetie.


For more "Dog" photos, visit the Photo Friday website.

For more of my submissions, please see my PhotoFriday set on my Flickr page.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot of the beautiful girl.
    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don´t give up, just keep shooting with the camera:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!