Monday, July 2, 2012

365 Project - 26th Week

Here are my photos for the 26th week of my 365 project.  Yippee!   I've made it halfway through this project. I still don't know if I'm going to finish, but I'm happy that I made it this far. 

As I look at this photos as a group, I think I'm getting stale.  My photography skills are not where I'd like them to be and I think I may be sliding backwards into some bad habits.   Maybe I can make some changes this week or learn a new photography technique.  We'll see. 

My favourites are 1, 2, and 7. As you can see, the 2nd photo is the same one as my previous post.

Yarrow and Friend on 365 Project Dakota 2 on 365 Project Impatiens on 365 Project Cool Drink for a Hot Day on 365 Project Pink Spirea on 365 Project Pink! on 365 Project Flat on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions and explanations on the 365 Project website.

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

See you next week.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I think those are my favourites too Marie, but I also like the busy lizzies in 4. Your no.7 is more successful than photos I took at the weekend. I saw a wonderful field of poppies. It was brilliant red with them, but I could not get down a wide bank to get close to them - very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being halfway through your project. Hope you'll finish it.
    It's so inspiring to follow your project.
    Great series as always, Marie.
    I have the same favorites as you, but I also have no. 5.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!