Sunday, July 8, 2012

365 Project - 27th Week

Here are my photos for the 27th week of my 365 project.

I had an okay week. I saw some new things (fawn, cool weeds) and learned some new things in PSE. While I don't love all of the photos I took this week, I'm pretty content with how things went.
 
I don't have any favourites, but I'd love to be able to retake shot #2 (squirrel). I think I can do better.

Happy Canada Day! on 365 Project Squirrel! on 365 Project Echinacea  on 365 Project Spotted on 365 Project Happy Hour on 365 Project Sour Grapes on 365 Project Weed on 365 Project

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions and explanations on the 365 Project website.

For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page.
My 365 project set on Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Great and creative series, Marie, like all of them!
    Wish you a great summer.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!