Friday, August 24, 2012

365 project - 30th week

Week 30!  Yay!  Doing this project is much harder in the summer, I think.  There's more things to take photos of, but I'm also a lot busier doing stuff around the yard and taking advantage of the beautiful weather. A few times, I was running around late in the day trying to get in a shot or two. 

No favourites this time.  I'm just happy that I found some time to do this and some stuff to photograph. 

Here's week 30 of my 365 project:

Oak Leaves Deckle Edge Seed Heads on Grass Paw Mares eat oats and does eat oats... Seeds Coral Echinacea


Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!