Friday, August 24, 2012

365 project - 31st week

The 31st week was a struggle. I think I took a few of these shots late into the evening when I was desperate for inspiration and subjects. Oh well, I'm sure I'm going to have more days like that. My favourite shot is the 6th one...the bug with the coolest antennae ever!

Here are my photos for week 31:

Poster Brush Half-tone Poster Daylily To be reviewed New Watch Curl Tickseed Visitor Bubble Abstract

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. On this selection the bubbles are wonderful and so is the curl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen the flower visitor in close up, his antler antennae are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!