Friday, August 24, 2012

365 project - 32nd week

Yippee! I completed another week of photos for this project. My favourites are 1st (beer), 2nd (daisy), and 4th (broccoli). So far, I haven't missed a day. YAY! However, that's not the case with next week. Booo! More on that in the next post.

Here are the photos for the 32nd week:

Beer - Poster Different is good. Weathered Broccoli Shadows Rusty Teeth Gloria - Lomo

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Marie - so pleased that you have not given up on the photos. I love seeing what you have been inspired to shoot.
    I love, love, love the broccoli, would never have crossed my mind to photograph it. I really like the way it reveals the complex structure that makes up the floret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosemary for all of your lovely comments. They always make my day. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!
    Greetings from Norway:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marie, I'm so happy to see that you haven't given up your 365 project.
    I've seen all the photos I've missed and as always they're all great, creative and inspiring photos.
    Wish you a wonderful weekend.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!