Sunday, September 9, 2012

365 project - 33rd week

AHHHHHH!!!! I somehow missed a day. My first! I'm not sure what happened other than when I downloaded my photos mid-week, I noticed that August 13 was missing. I was pretty upset, especially since I hadn't missed a day up to that point. There wasn't much I could do about it so, I got over it fairly quickly. Little did I know that there would be more missed days to come. :( More about that in subsequent posts.

I hadn't planned on using any filler photos, however, I've since decided otherwise. For the days I missed, I "filled-in" with other photos taken on another day. I don't love the idea, but it's better than have gaps in my project. Besides, I'm trying to use photos that were taken during the same time period....ones that were taken relatively close to the missed day. Also, the filler photos are ones that I sort of like so I'm sort of happy they will be included in the project.

My favourites are the mushroom (I like the dry brush edit I used) and the catepillar. 

Here are the photos for the 33rd week of my 365 project:

Bow Web du jour 'Shroom Cross-Stitich and Star Striped Where's my Mommy? Wood

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!