Sunday, September 9, 2012

365 project - 36th week

The good news is that with this post, I think I'm completely caught up in posting photos for my 365 project.  YAY! 

The bad new is that I somehow missed another day this week and had to use a filler photo in place of the missed day. I think because I've missed a few days now (5 in less than a month) my guard is down and I'm totally forgetting to pick up my camera. I don't even notice until days later.   Oh well, can't do anything about it now.   

My favourite is the grasshopper.  Too bad I cut off his antennae.  :(  Also, I like the "out of bounds" effect on the candy, but I've yet to find the perfect subject.  This one is just okay. 

Anyway, here are the photos for the 36th week of my 365 project:

Cereal Cameo Merci Coriander Seeds Knot Autumn Joy Grasshopper

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. I do so love looking at what you have come up with each time. The candy is very effective - did you do the writing on it too? Mr grasshopper has a gorgeous face, and I like the coriander seeds. You inspire me to look at things with a fresh eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks once again Rosemary. Your comments always make my day. The candy is a after dinner mint I picked up at a restaurant. The words "Thank You/Merci" were printed on the wrapper. I thought the grasshopper sort of looked like an alien I saw on Star Trek once. ;) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!