Tuesday, September 18, 2012

365 project - 37th week

After catching up last week, I totally forgot to post the latest photos on Sunday. Sheesh.

It was a pretty tough week. I was tired and wasn't picking up my camera until late in the day, therefore, I was having trouble finding subjects to shoot. Oh, well, I can't be brilliant every day, right? ;)

Here's the latest bunch of photos from the 37th week of my 365 project:

Wasp Nest Straw Broom Maple Seeds Lilac seed Mini Stapler 20C Rondnoir

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Marie - another eclectic and lovely collection of photos. I love the wasps nest they are so exquisitely made. The Maple seeds, which look just like wings, which of course they are, so that they can fly away and spread themselves around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos as always, Marie.
    I especially love no 1 and 3.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!