Sunday, October 14, 2012

365 project - 40th week

I know I took too many leaf photos this week, but because I live in a forest, it's generally the first thing that catches my eye when I step outside. Pretty soon, I'll be surrounded by snow, so right now I'm happy to be seeing all of the leaves.

The first two shots are throw-away shots that I should never have posted. Too late now. I was trying something that didn't work out. I had to go with what I got. I like the last three...the water drop on a crow feather, the leaves floating on water, and the mushrooms on the tree. I've been semi-obsessed with those mushrooms, so look for more shots of them soon.

Also, I missed a day, so I took two photos on one day to make up for it. Ooops....

Here are the photos for the 40th week of my 365 project:

Front yard Fallen The Hold Out Late Night - Poster Water Drop Leaf Mushrooms

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. I always love to see your photos, the framed leaves - I really like, and also the next one with the wonderful glimpse of the blue, blue sky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!