Monday, October 22, 2012

365 project - 41st week

Again, I'm finding myself running out of inspiration and steam on this project. I'm so looking forward to the end of the year when I can put my camera away for a bit. I'm not planning on putting my camera away forever, just maybe not take photos everyday. I still have a lot to learn about photography and using Photoshop Elements effectively.  I hope to continue on with it, just at a more leisurely pace.  

Without further ado, here are my photos for the 41st week of my 365 project:

Sharp-Shinned Hawk or Merlin? New scarf Ornamental Grass Newspaper Edges Bark Thermometer

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful shot of the Merlin Marie, and who would think that newspapers, and the edge of a scarf could look so attractive.
    You open up a whole new world for experimentation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!