Tuesday, November 6, 2012

365 Project - 43rd week

I can't believe how many days I missed! I wasn't thinking about this project at all, even though I wasn't really busy doing something else. It just slipped my mind.  Luckily, I have extra photos and have filled in the missing days with photos from other days.

Oh, well, now that the end is in sight, my mind is on projects for the new year. I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing yet. I'll still be working on my Sky Scarf, which isn't scheduled to end until April 30, 2013. I'm hoping to somehow use this blog for that (or those projects), but I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, here are my photos for the 43rd week of my 365 project:

Mushroom Gills Yarn Apple Pear Ordered Lantern Ruler Flashlight

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

5 comments:

  1. Flotte bilder:)) ├śnsker deg ei flott uke:))
    Hilsen Maj:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maj! I hope you have a great week, too.

      Delete
  2. Dear Marie - not sure what 'ordered' is but I like it, and the gills on the mushrooms are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosemary, that's a plant. I took the photo with the flash on and got a weird reflection on the leaves. In B&W, it looks metallic. I love the mushrooms, too. They are still there, but aren't looking so nice.

      Delete
  3. Great series as always!
    My favorites are 1,3 and 4.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!