Tuesday, November 20, 2012

365 Project - 46th week

Lots of bird shots this week.  We had a huge dump of snow, which brought some new birds and lots of more common ones to the feeders. 

I'm not that happy with the squirrel photo.  It's too dark and lightening it up a bit, made it too grainy.  Serves me right for trying to take a shot without enough light and then not setting my camera correctly.  I was distracted by his cuteness.  ;)   I probably should have gone with a different shot for the day, but it's done.   I reserve the right to replace it at a later day.  ;)

Only a few more weeks to go. 

Here are the photos for the 46th week of my 365 project:

Pumpkin Seeds Aromatherapy Evening Grosbeak Squirrel Snow Tunnels Icicle White-Breasted Nuthatch Red-Breasted Nuthatch

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. Do you really have that much snow already Marie? Lovely little den the squirrel has got. Your birds photos are great, and I love the slinky on the other set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last week we got 20cm+ over two days. So, yes, we have lots of snow already. It's been melting a little over the past two days, but we still have quite a bit. More is expected later this week. Thanks so much for your kind comments and for stopping by. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!