Tuesday, December 11, 2012

365 Project - 48th week


I had a hard week with regards to photography.   The only one I really like is the Deer in B&W.   All of the rest are just ok.  I was disappointed to learn that the last one is a near-duplicate of an earlier one in the project.  I didn't realize I had used this prop (book thong) before until a few days later.  I've also shot stacked books for this project.   It's getting harder to find new/interesting things to shoot.    Thank God it's almost over. 

Here are the photos for the 48th week of my 365 project:

Crystals Brooch II Pileated Woodpecker Beauty Abstract #7 Beads Stacked

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful deer, what is the abstract made from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosemary. The abstract is water drops on a old stratched CD. The rainbow colours must have come from the CD itself. If you look closely, you can see the overhead light fixture (it has three pendants) in each of the droplets. That's the only light source in the room and it's not rainbow coloured. ;)

      Delete
  2. Dear Marie,
    Stunning photo of the beautiful deer!
    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!