Wednesday, December 19, 2012

365 Project - 50th Week

I can't believe there's only two more weeks to go!!! I thought it was never going to end.   I guess I should start thinking about what my final shot should be. 

Since it's really close to Christmas and I did some decorating for the season all of my shots this week are related to that.

Again, I like all of the shots this week.  The last shot is too dark, but when I lightened it up, it got way too grainy. I'm learning to live with it.

My favourites are the ones with I took with my homemade bokeh filters,  the1st and 6th.  Both of them have our Christmas tree in the background.  According to Wikipedia, bokeh has been defined as "the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light". For more information, click on the here.  Last year, I made two filters to change the shape of the bokeh (a star and a heart) and while I'm still not that great at using them, I love it.

I've been filling in shots for missing days a lot more lately. I've really only missed a few, however, there were times when my daily shots for a particular day were down right horrible. I chose not to use them and picked one from another day. It's all good. My project, my rules.

Merry Christmas!

Here are the photos for the 50th week of my 365 project:

Bokeh Beads Star Ball Ball on Tree Santa Ribbon

Clicking on the photos will take you to larger versions on Flickr. I've yet to add any explanations on there, though.  If you want more of an explanation on any of them, just ask...either here or over on Flickr.  ;)
 
For more of my 365 project:
My 365 project page (January 1, 2012 - July 17, 2012).
My 365 project set on Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, Marie!
    I like all of them, my favourites are the 2nd and 7th.
    And only 2 more weeks to go!
    Wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Mette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!