Monday, January 21, 2013

Photo Friday - Serene


























This is another older photo (one from my 365 project in September) that I took back into post-processing and reworked it. Dakota, the neighbour's dog, just looks so calm and relaxed here. To me, it says "serene".

Despite having figured out how to make the photo here bigger, I'm still using the Flickr link for PhotoFriday.   To me, the photo doesn't look as sharp as it should be.  If I click on the photo to see it enlarged, it looks sharp, but the smaller one does not.  It could be just me, but I'm not sure why that is.    

For more "Serene" photos, visit the Photo Friday website.

For more of my submissions, please see my PhotoFriday set on my Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!