Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Photo Friday - Shadow





































Variation on the shot I posted last year for Valentine's Day. I also took this shot that day.  I'm so lazy I didn't even do any additional post-processing, other than what I did back then. I probably could have done a better job now, but I didn't feel like it. 

Again, I directed Photo Friday viewers to my Flickr page rather than here. 

For more "Shadow" photos, visit the Photo Friday website.

For more of my submissions, please see my PhotoFriday set on my Flickr page.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea - where do you get them all from♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. º° ✿彡
    Olá, amiga!
    O efeito da sombra ficou bonito.
    Bom domingo! Boa semana!
    Beijinhos.
    ✿ °•.¸
    ¸.•°♡⊱彡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei og takk for hyggelige kommentarer på bloggen min!!
    Stilig bilde du viser her!! Liker at skyggen av ringene er formet som hjerter!!
    Bra jobba!!
    Stor klem fra Norge:))¸.•°♡⊱彡

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been getting lots of spam comments, so I'm turning on word verification to help keep spammers away. I know it's a pain; I don't like it either. Hopefully, in time I'll be able to turn it off again. Thank you!